Truffle salad can be an extremely easy, but excellent accompaniment to all main courses. When the salad season approaches, you should plant the lettuce that is your favorite. Chicorée-frisée is recommended with this recipe which can be found in the catalog of the Web site http://www.truffes.com
Truffes in France or truffles include a group of highly sought-after and valuable underground fungi that are edible. The more sought-after truffle includes the Black Périgord Truffle additionally referred to as the Black Diamond and is derived from the Périgord area within France as this traditional recipe does. This famous dish has an aroma that is one-of-a-kind, and it could be incorporated into rice, eggs and salads in order to enhance the flavors of the dish.
This Truffle Salad recipe serves 4 people, has a prep time of 5 minutes, a cooking time of 5 minutes and can be viewed within the catalog of the Web site http://www.truffes.com.
1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
a mixture of lettuce that is enough for 4 people
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
a handful of parsley that is chopped
1 truffle that is brushed clean
1 tablespoon of walnut oil
a bit of white wine
salt and pepper to taste
1) Start by poaching the whole truffle within a bit of white wine for around five minutes.
2) Dry and wash the lettuce that was chosen.
3) Slice the poached truffle thinly and blend within the salad.
4) Blend together a pinch of salt and pepper and the vinegar.
5) Whisk in the vegetable oil and walnut.
6) Add the parsley.
7) Then, pour over the truffles and salad and toss them together.
8) Finally, serve the salad.
You can find more delightful recipes such as this one within the catalog of the Web site http://www.truffes.com.
More truffle Recipes
Purchase truffles like those used in this recipe
Read more :